Coutinho going nowhere

LFC News 2 Comments 0

Coutinho has been regularly linked with a move away

Liverpool have issued a warning to Barcelona over playmaker Philippe Coutinho.


The Spanish giants are regularly being linked with a move for the Brazil international and are set to firm up that interest with a bid at the end of the campaign.

But the La Liga club have been told in no uncertain terms by Liverpool that the twenty-four year old is not for sale at any price and won’t be available this Summer.

The former Inter Milan man signed a new contract at Anfield earlier this season and there is said to be no release fee in the deal.

Ex-Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, who now plays for Barcelona, is reported to be hopeful of being reunited with his former Anfield team-mate at the end of the season.


While Brazil international forward Neymar has been very public in his desire to see Coutinho swap the Premier League for La Liga this Summer.

It looks like they will both be disappointed.

Author

2 Comments

  1. Martin Hills April 17, 2017 at 12:37 pm

    Neymar and Suarez will have to come to Liverpool if they want to play with Couts so badly ????

  2. Augustine April 17, 2017 at 2:25 pm

    Comment:
    if they want to play champions league football and get back to championship football….then leave him goes …..

Leave a comment

Search

Back to Top