Kopworld Moderator

Reply #15Fri 08/10/10 at 05:39

Sniffer

• Kopworld Elite Member
Getting ready for work :no:

Reply #16Fri 08/10/10 at 12:23

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
In work, reading the boards in my lun ch break. Not something I usually do , but these are exciting times.
你來紅的男子
Reply #17Fri 08/10/10 at 16:15

theanfieldpaddy

• Kopworld Elite Member
just home .. then going for a pint to watch Ireland beat Russia  :thumb:
Reply #18Fri 08/10/10 at 16:28

redswalkon

• Kopworld's Robbie Fowler
A witty and well thought out response Zimmy. It's nice to see the art of repartee is alive and well. BTW she said you were a needle dick and so unpracticed that you finished before getting it in.

She said the same to me about you Nicho but she decided to stick with you because you cook a mean Rump Steak.
King Kenny will guide us through the darkness and into the light once more

Roman "Torres is my bitch" Abramovich gave a liverpool manager more money in a day to spend, than Hicks & Gillet did in years!
Reply #19Fri 08/10/10 at 16:35

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
She said the same to me about you Nicho but she decided to stick with you because you cook a mean Rump Steak.
30 years of generous portions (ahem), spoil any Lady, and my beloved is no exception. I'm just off to collect her from work.
你來紅的男子
Reply #20Fri 08/10/10 at 22:33

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Having done the conjugals and cooked the tea, I am now on the 3rd bottle of Wolf Blass red label chardonney (3 for 12 at tesco - bargain). The wife's out with someone called Red something of the other who spends loadsa money on her, passes out and remember things that never happened. Thanks mate , saves me a fortune - sucker
你來紅的男子
Reply #21Sat 09/10/10 at 02:47

Firepool

• Kopworld's Josemi
watching the Chicago Fire football game. It is the team I support in the States.
Reply #22Sat 09/10/10 at 08:33

BigDonga

• Kopworld Elite Member
studyin for exams and cooking tea... fun eh.
Reply #23Sat 23/10/10 at 14:13

jarhead113

• Kopworld Elite Member
I just got home from futsal, been accepted into division one as a goalkeeper. I just wanted to share :)

"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the ones with the ball"
Reply #24Sat 23/10/10 at 15:35

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Being a silly old c**t, you'll have to tell me what futsal is. You sound like your made up so I'll say congratulations. :thumb:
你來紅的男子
Reply #25Sat 23/10/10 at 16:03

jarhead113

• Kopworld Elite Member
Being a silly old c**t, you'll have to tell me what futsal is. You sound like your made up so I'll say congratulations. :thumb:
haha, indoor football. Such a brilliant game, for a goalkeeper that is.

"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the ones with the ball"
Reply #26Sat 23/10/10 at 16:15

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Sounds like five a side, maybe. It was a long time ago but I remember it being knackering hard work. No wonder you want to play in goal.
你來紅的男子
Reply #27Sat 23/10/10 at 16:20

jarhead113

• Kopworld Elite Member
Sounds like five a side, maybe. It was a long time ago but I remember it being knackering hard work. No wonder you want to play in goal.
yep that's it. Very hard work. Think the oldest player there is in his forties though, good fella. I'm still in my prime at 17 :P I'd look about 90 if I had to run as much as my team does.
On the note of 5 a side, it seems to really help develop peoples skills before they venture onto the bigger pitch. I know the people that went through school with me, the ones who started off in futsal are far better technically. Then again over here if you aren't technically skilled, you play rugby league.

Reply #28Sat 23/10/10 at 16:26

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
or cricket :whistle:
你來紅的男子
Reply #29Sat 23/10/10 at 16:30

jarhead113

• Kopworld Elite Member
or cricket :whistle:
don't even start me.