watching out club final opponents
Reply #512Tue 10/01/12 at 20:53

robbieGod23/9

• Kopworld Elite Member
Got the 1974 FA cup final the other day... Going to watch that after revista
Reply #513Tue 10/01/12 at 20:59

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Not the best match to be honest, Rob, but a good result. The barcodes were utter kak.
I was lucky to see it as I was suppose to  be in the middle of the atlantic but the boat I was on conked out and we limped into Faslane on the Thursday before the game.
你來紅的男子
Reply #514Tue 10/01/12 at 22:16

robbieGod23/9

• Kopworld Elite Member
We made them look a bit poor watching it? But as you say they were shite... Steve Heighway though was quality..

How old we're you in 74 Nicho? Mid 20s?
Reply #515Wed 11/01/12 at 00:25

theanfieldpaddy

• Kopworld Elite Member
good story that Nicho ..

if i remember the story about he 74 final  right, i think newcastle thought all they had to do was turn up for that final .. in the end they didnt bother lol
Reply #516Wed 11/01/12 at 07:15

robbieGod23/9

• Kopworld Elite Member
That's on the DVD tap.... Malcolm macdonald was saying on the build up how is was going to make us look silly.. Especially emlyn and thommo... That didnt happen did it super mac

Shanks last game in charge as well .. Nice way to bow out
Reply #517Wed 11/01/12 at 16:24

theanfieldpaddy

• Kopworld Elite Member
indeed it was
Reply #518Wed 11/01/12 at 19:30

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
We made them look a bit poor watching it? But as you say they were shite... Steve Heighway though was quality..

How old we're you in 74 Nicho? Mid 20s?
20. Was great times. No marriages at that time. Shagging anything with a pulse. It had to be female and human but other than that no limits. i had to roll one or two in flour and look for the damp patch to find the way in sometimes. i even helped one to the post office to collect her pension so she could pay for my taxi back to base. And in among all the skanks were one or two stunners. The only time i got a dose was after a dalliance with a very prim and proper lady from Thurso. Turned out it was her lifes ambition to shag every sailor that passed through the town and seeing as that was where the RN nucleur training centre was based she saw pleny of action.
i always wondered if, with all her continued exposure to radioactivity, if her fanny glowed in the dark, like an entrance to some gaudy Las Vegas wedding parlour. (I only got to shag her at the back of the Commercial hotel in daylight)
你來紅的男子
Reply #519Wed 11/01/12 at 19:47

Sniffer

• Kopworld Elite Member
Watching Liverpool v Man city on bbc
Reply #520Fri 13/01/12 at 05:20

AmericanKopite

• Kopworld Moderator
I asked my missus to make me a sandwich and she made me two. I'm in love.
You'll Never Walk Alone
Justice For The 96
Reply #521Mon 16/01/12 at 15:11

Olivavu

• Kopworld Editor
I am listening to Nine Inch Nails and posting on Kopworld.
Reply #522Wed 18/01/12 at 21:06

AmericanKopite

• Kopworld Moderator
Watching El Clasico. This one his big implications as it's a one-off in the King's Cup
You'll Never Walk Alone
Justice For The 96
Reply #523Thu 19/01/12 at 22:11

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
I'm off to Kent for the weekend to visit my granddaughters. Normally when I'm down there, i find an excuse to sneak off and watch the game in some boozer or the other. After the last display, I doubt I'll bother. It will be the first game I haven't seen live coverage of for a couple of years. You can bet it will be our best display of the season and we'll score 6.
Have a good weekend one and all.
你來紅的男子
Reply #524Fri 20/01/12 at 03:06

AmericanKopite

• Kopworld Moderator
Be safe, Nicho. And I'll bet you chicken out and watch the game one way or the other.
You'll Never Walk Alone
Justice For The 96