Kopworld Moderator
jcallen29 jcallen29
Kopworld Moderator
Badmoon Badmoon
Kopworld Moderator

Reply #570Tue 13/03/12 at 20:58

gerg1234

• Kopworld's Ian St John
at work....with Liverpool match on gamecast on one monitor and Chicago Bears free agency updates on the other. I'm getting a lot of work done today  :whistle:

Reply #571Sat 17/03/12 at 20:21

EddieC

• Kopworld Admin
Working on some modifications to the forum default theme :thumb:
Reply #572Sat 17/03/12 at 21:06

sliced-bread-no2

• Kopworld Elite Member
Just browsing the interwebs whilst listening to Enrique Iglesias and O-Town...can't begin to tell you how masculine I feel right now.
Reply #573Sun 18/03/12 at 03:15

AmericanKopite

• Kopworld Moderator
Just got home to a girlfriend who's cooking stirfry and not mad at all that I switched shifts at work so I could watch the match instead of see her off to university. For someone who hates St. Patrick's day, I got right fuckin lucky today!  ;D
You'll Never Walk Alone
Justice For The 96
Reply #574Sun 18/03/12 at 06:15

KopThat!

• Kopworld Elite Member
Watching the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix.... even though I really dont care about F1's
Reply #575Sun 18/03/12 at 20:25

LFC2009

• Kopworld's Joey Jones
Washing a very nice dinner down with an ice cold beer :)
Reply #576Wed 21/03/12 at 18:06

EddieC

• Kopworld Admin
Just got back in from a nice walk with the missus, now chilling on the forum with a cup of tea :thumb:
Reply #577Thu 22/03/12 at 20:50

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Just finishing off a bottle of Sauvignon while trying to fathom out what the f**k went wrong last night.
你來紅的男子
Reply #578Thu 22/03/12 at 20:59

Olivavu

• Kopworld Editor
QPR were so poor before scoring their first that I think the team just switched off completely.

Once they realised they were in a match again, they'd lost  :(
Reply #579Thu 22/03/12 at 21:04

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Sounds about right  :(
你來紅的男子
Reply #580Fri 23/03/12 at 08:05

AmericanKopite

• Kopworld Moderator
Just got back from the movies and an early morning snack of chicken and chips. It's 4 am and we're gonna have a glass and go to bed. 'Nite, lads. ♥
You'll Never Walk Alone
Justice For The 96
Reply #581Fri 23/03/12 at 18:24

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
I've just had a lovely chicken Vindaloo washed down with a half-priced bottle of Chablis from Tesco (excellent BTW).
 The wife is out on a hen night and, on a really pervy note, I've just watched a girl in the student flats behind my house get changed for her night out.She didn't draw the curtains so I blame her. I know that's naughty but you would have to be pure not to look. I am someway off of pure. I didn't knock one out though, but that's old age and vino effect ;D

I am listening to, at this very moment, to "I feel love" by Donna Summer which is probably the horniest piece of music of all time. I might knock one out to the memory of some of the dances I've had to this song!!!!
你來紅的男子
Reply #582Sat 24/03/12 at 18:54

Olivavu

• Kopworld Editor
You romantic old fool...

:oD
Reply #583Sun 25/03/12 at 13:01

EddieC

• Kopworld Admin
I'm busy today doing some work for another site - paid work too :yay:
Reply #584Wed 28/03/12 at 10:49

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
I have taken the day off work to attend yet another funeral. I seem to be averaging one a month lately. It is for my mate's wife. He has lost his wife, a brother and a grand daughter all within the space of 12 months. And here's me getting depressed over the Reds form. If that's all I have to worry about, I guess I am a lucky man.
你來紅的男子