Kopworld Moderator
Badmoon Badmoon
Kopworld Moderator

Reply #15Thu 05/02/09 at 10:02

Nemesis

• Kopworld Legend
Quote from: Kop That! date=1233823380
Better than black snow, Nem :D
I agree, the kid is not a happy bunny though, he has a half day off school and there's no snow left  :D

If it's not forever, if it's just tonight, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest
Reply #16Thu 05/02/09 at 11:08

KopThat!

• Kopworld Elite Member
:D Boy would I have loved Snow Day's when I was in School. The best we got was 15 minutes off early if it was over 35 or raining all day :rant:
Reply #17Thu 05/02/09 at 11:17

EddieC

• Kopworld Admin
Some idiot's parked too close behind me & I need to bring the car up the kerb to get out. This wouldn't be a problem usually, but it has snowed again here, and every time I try the back end starts to slide out rather than the front going up onto the kerb :rant:
Reply #18Thu 05/02/09 at 11:19

Nemesis

• Kopworld Legend
Quote from: Kop That! date=1233828480
:D Boy would I have loved Snow Day's when I was in School. The best we got was 15 minutes off early if it was over 35 or raining all day :rant:
He's had 2 snow days this week and this afternoon is because of parent teacher consultations.  Problem is, they get an afternoon of for every PT consultation and they do individual ones for each year at school.  He's had so many half days since he started I'm considering teaching him at home, he spend more time there !!!.

Plus (oh ranting now) he's only in until next Friday and he has a week off for half term !!!!!!.

[old person mode]It was never like this in my day[/old person mode]  :no:

If it's not forever, if it's just tonight, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest
Reply #19Thu 05/02/09 at 11:42

paisleyx3

• Kopworld Elite Member
Still not got my x-box back yet, it went away 3 weeks ago on friday to be repaired - shirley, it can't take that long
Reply #20Thu 05/02/09 at 12:19

BigDonga

• Kopworld Elite Member
took my friends 3 months took mine 2 weeks, good luck paisley :)
Reply #21Thu 05/02/09 at 12:23

paisleyx3

• Kopworld Elite Member
cheers BD, tbh I think it will be here in te next couple of days, all it needs is the disc tray fixing
Reply #22Fri 06/02/09 at 14:46

Nemesis

• Kopworld Legend
I microwaved this soup half an hour ago, why is it still so bloody hot  :rant:

Why does my colleague always sing the songs I love so very badly  >:(

Reply #23Tue 10/02/09 at 20:40

Nemesis

• Kopworld Legend
Bloody MSN  :rant:  :throw:

Reply #24Tue 10/02/09 at 20:46

Sniffer

• Kopworld Elite Member
BLOODY PINK SHIRT TWAT  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
Reply #25Wed 11/02/09 at 15:04

Nemesis

• Kopworld Legend
Why does everyone ignore the doorbell when I'm on my lunchbreak, feckers, always when I'm on the phone to someone too  :rant:

Reply #26Wed 11/02/09 at 15:28

EddieC

• Kopworld Admin
Maybe you should just ignore it too?
Reply #27Wed 11/02/09 at 15:33

Nemesis

• Kopworld Legend
Quote from: EddieC date=1234362480
Maybe you should just ignore it too?
I should I know, but I don't like to, could have been one of the Directors and I need to keep my job  :D

I did give them grief in the other office though, they disturbed my conversation with my new hubby  ;)

Reply #28Wed 11/02/09 at 15:40

Danonthekop

• Kopworld's Istvan Kozma
I wish Jennifer Ellison would.
Reply #29Sun 15/02/09 at 07:37

Dani

• Kopworld Elite Member
I'm all for nature but if I had a gun I'd shoot that damn f#*king bird outside my house who thinks it's good to whistle the same bastarding tune over and over again!!!!!  :rant:

I think, therefore iMac

I don't post much, i just lurk