theanfieldpaddy

• Kopworld Elite Member
Voronin  :o

really ?????

come on b honest you jokin  :D

Reply #166Sun 13/12/09 at 00:14

BigDonga

• Kopworld Elite Member
the only problem with that and this is why i think rafa isnt too keen to sell all those players - especially not kuyt thats crazy and probably not riera
but if we sold those 5 to get 1 or 2 more players our already thin dpeth of the team will become paper thin, i would not like the site of our bench.
Reply #167Mon 31/01/11 at 22:02

Sniffer

• Kopworld Elite Member
Babel may be gone but he still Liverpool at Heart

BABEL ON TWITTER
Reply #168Mon 31/01/11 at 22:04

sliced-bread-no2

• Kopworld Elite Member

BABEL ON TWITTER

I already miss Ryan. :(
Reply #169Mon 31/01/11 at 22:26

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator

BABEL ON TWITTER
I've got Liverpool in my heart, but like Ryan, I wasn't good enough to play for them.
你來紅的男子
Reply #170Tue 01/02/11 at 00:19

theanfieldpaddy

• Kopworld Elite Member
haha just like the rest of us then Nicho  :thumb:
Reply #171Tue 01/02/11 at 05:37

jarhead113

• Kopworld Elite Member
I love the helicopter comment by babel, what a smart arse.

"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the ones with the ball"
Reply #172Thu 03/02/11 at 22:35

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
Should this be moved to the general football board seeing as he is no longer with us now?
你來紅的男子
Reply #173Thu 03/02/11 at 22:38

hold51

• Kopworld Legend
never good enough, never wanted to work to improve himself, wish him well though has wasted potential at the moment
We all need a season that the only problems are with the refs decisions!
Reply #174Thu 03/02/11 at 23:36

ScouseUK

• Kopworld Elite Member
i just love the fact that he took the time to do it cause lets face it he didnt have to,i was on twitter at the time and the reaction was great,he wasnt bitter about anything and have great things to say about the club the city and the fans....

it would be nice if other players with a bigger profile than babels treat the fans and club with the same respect
Reply #175Thu 03/02/11 at 23:55

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
i just love the fact that he took the time to do it cause lets face it he didnt have to,i was on twitter at the time and the reaction was great,he wasnt bitter about anything and have great things to say about the club the city and the fans....

it would be nice if other players with a bigger profile than babels treat the fans and club with the same respect

Fair play to him. I never thought he was a c**t. Just never felt he had the right attitutude or was good enough
你來紅的男子
Reply #176Fri 04/02/11 at 03:43

Vedder

• Kopworld Elite Member
He's a respectful nice chap it's just a pity he's thick as a brush.
Uruguay we love you.
Reply #177Fri 04/02/11 at 20:29

jedimulder24

• Kopworld's Joey Jones
Babel's comments on twitter deserved immense gratitude - it showed that he respected everything about LFC.

Most importantly, it showed that he appreciated what we tried to do for him, & not what he thought he could do for us!

He may not have developed & shone the way we would've liked him to have done, but his appreciative words of thanks, & well wishes to our future [& not his own], show him as a true red for me!

Reply #178Sat 31/12/11 at 14:13

Nicho

• Kopworld Moderator
A very surreal thing happened  yesterday. Me and the wife and lad went to the Asda in Hunts Cross (a suberb in South Liverpool). On a whim we went into a cafe (I think it's called Bruschetta's) for a late brekkie (noon-ish). Now this place wasn't classy so you can imagine my and everyone elses astonishment when Ryan Babbel tips up with his mate and orders a couple of full english's.
I thought it was just someone who looked like him until a bloke had a photo taken with him.
I had a word with him before he left. He's enjoying his time in Germany, wouldn't say what he was doing in Liverpool, and when I asked, jokingly, if he was coming back to Anfield he just laughed. When I said it must be Everton then, he said "you never know" You heard here first.
He's a top bloke with no side to him. I noticed he left his black pudding though.
你來紅的男子
Reply #179Sun 01/01/12 at 02:36

jarhead113

• Kopworld Elite Member
wow, lucky man. Should have spat some rhymes with him

"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the ones with the ball"